When you register on our website, we collect information about you and / or your organisation. We gather this information to allow us to efficiently process your registration and online orders.
We never sell your details on to a third party, all data is collected and used purely for internal purposes.
We may use your details to let you know about products and services which we offer that might be of interest to you.
We may occasionally provide a telephone number to our courier for the purposes of contacting you in the unlikely event that we may have difficulty in finding you or if there is a delivery problem.
Payment is made through the PayPal Gateway - guaranteeing secure payment and piece of mind.
Shop4All Limited, a private limited company registered in England and Wales with its registered office at: Unit 2, Ellis Way, Questor, Dartford, Kent DA1 1JX (references to “we” “our” and “us” to be construed accordingly) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We will use your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and privacy, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data controller is Shop4All Limited, Unit 2, Ellis Way, Questor, Dartford, Kent DA1 1JX 6DQ. Registration number: 05432291
Please read the following to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website: shop4-waterheaters.co.uk such as but not limited to your name and address, telephone number and your credit card, debit card or bank account details for payment.
- Purchase products through our website and over the telephone and of the fulfilment of your order
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our website.
- Sign up to marketing/newsletters including by email and SMS
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purpose or otherwise and the resources that you access; and we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we may add to the information we already hold about you in order to provide a more personalised service tailored to you.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your devise. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
- Information provided to us from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which may add to the information we already hold about you in order to provide a more personalised service tailored to you
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATON
To provide you with the requested goods and/or services including but not limited to processing and fulfilling your order and administering promotion such as competitions and prize draws:
- To monitor and improve the services and the website
- To manage your marketing preferences
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order
- To verify your identity
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes
- To arrange the fulfilment and to fulfil other contractual and legal obligations between you and us
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call your provided telephone number you have provided to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information.
- To assist with any of your customer queries
- In the event that you purchase goods on the website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
- Market research purposes
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
- To arrange an invoice once your order has been completed
- To keep you informed about the products and services that we offer. If you do not want to receive these please send an e-mail entitled “NO MAIL” to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks.
- To administer your account and to disclose you details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing and fulfilment of your order.
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and for audit purposes.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
- We may pass your information to third parties in order to fulfil and/or dispatch your order, The third party provider may send marketing material within the parcel after fulfilment of your order.
INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you hereby confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and has agreed that you can give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data and that you can receive on their behalf any data protection notices and give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad.
We may collect information about your computer, including your domain name, IP address, operating system and browser type, for systems administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. It does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can delete/ block cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the website.
To find out more about cookies on the website and how to delete cookies, see www.allaboutcookies.org
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website, Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 and a company shall be treated, for the purposes only of the membership requirement contained in subsections 1159(1)(b) and (c), as a member of another company even if its shares in that other company are registered in the name of (a) another person (or its nominee), whether by way of security or in connection with the taking of security, or (b) its nominee.
You may opt out from any email marketing by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
You may opt out from any SMS marketing by texting “STOP” to the number located on the marketing text messages.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ask us NOT to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com OR If, at any time, you wish to have your information removed from our active databases, please send an e-mail entitled “REMOVE FROM DATEBASE” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATING AND ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes such as your email address, home address, name, contact number please let us know by either contacting us by e-mail: email@example.com or write to: SHOP4ALL LIMITED, Unit 2, Ellis Way, Questor, Dartford, Kent DA1 1JX.
Should you wish to access the personal information that we hold about you please write to our registered office at the above mentioned address. You will need to include a brief description of the information you require and provide your identity (copy of your passport, drivers licence and a utility bill no more than 3 months old).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA